Extrusion Line - Glacier Excel Series 600EU & 1200 EU
Supplier: WCB Ice Cream
With WCB Ice Cream’s extrusion line, you can produce any type of
ice cream products, such as cones, sticked slices, stickless
slices, logs, sandwiches, cakes, balls, etc…
Optional Product Equipment:
- Ice cream, chocolate, ripple, pencil and other
- Chewing gum dispensers.
- Automatic feed stick inserter.
- Automatic cone dispenser.
- Automatic cookie dispenser.
- Extended worktable length for extra product
Optional Machine Equipment:
- Coil on side for limited height production rooms.
- Stainless, finless coils for long production runs
- Fully welded insulated vaults.
- Extended dwell time for hardening of bulk products.
- Extra height for large cone production.
- Access space between conveyor banks for cleaning.
- Equipment for handling and hardening of off-line
flat-top cone, cups and bulk products.
- Multiple worktables for plant layout flexibility.
The ice cream is pumped from continuous ice cream freezers to
extrusion nozzles or filling nozzles, depending on the product.
For extruded products, the ice cream is cut with a heated
wire-cutter, and the ice cream slide falls onto the continuously
moving product plates.
For sticked products, the stick is inserted into the ice cream
flow before the cut. Filled products such as ball-top
cones or Tartufo are made with filling nozzles mounted on
The product size and shape are operation-controlled for maximum
After hardening in the insulated hardening tunnel, the sticked
products and cones are picked-up automatically from the plate by
a single or multi-lane system, depending on the production
After dipping in chocolate or any dipping product of your
choice, the products are placed into a single or multi-lane
Stickless products can also be enrobed, and be handled with a
variety of systems, depending on the product and the required
degree of automation.
For further details on model dimensions, variations and
availability contact us
or send an
email enquiry about this product.